A kitchen chimney is an appliance that helps to remove smoke, fumes, heat, and odors from your kitchen.
It also helps to keep your kitchen clean and aired out. A good chimney will have a high suction capacity and come with good filters that do not need to be replaced regularly.
It’s important to choose a chimney that is the right size for your kitchen and has the features you need.
In this article, we will recommend five of the best kitchen chimney for 3 burner stove.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Kitchen Chimney?
There are many benefits of using a kitchen chimney. Some of the most popular benefits include:
- They help to keep your kitchen clean by removing smoke, grease, and odors.
- They improve the air quality in your kitchen by circulating fresh air.
- They can help to prevent fires by removing grease and other combustible materials from the air.
- They can save you money on your energy bills by circulating warm air in the winter and cool air in the summer.
- They add value to your home by increasing its resale value.
What Are The Different Types Of Kitchen Chimneys Available In The Market?
There are various types of kitchen chimneys available in the market, each with its own set of features. The most common types are:
1. Wall-Mounted Chimneys: Wall-mounted chimneys are the most popular type of chimney. They are easy to install and can be placed above the stove or cooktop. They come in a variety of sizes and designs to suit your kitchen’s decor.
2. Island Chimneys: As the name suggests, island chimneys are designed for kitchens with an island cooktop. They are also available in a variety of sizes and designs to suit your kitchen’s decor.
3. Built-in Chimneys: Under-cabinet or built-in chimneys are designed to be installed under the kitchen cabinets. They come in a variety of sizes and designs to suit your kitchen’s decor.
4. Corner Chimneys: Corner chimneys are designed for kitchens with a corner cooktop. They come in a variety of sizes and designs to suit your kitchen’s decor.
Top PayPal casinos will help you earn money for your new kitchen.
Top 5 Best Kitchen Chimneys For 3 Burner Stove
A kitchen chimney is a ventilation system that helps to remove smoke, heat, grease, and odors from the kitchen. For three burner stoves, we have enlisted the best kitchen chimneys below.
1. Elica 60 cm 1200 m3/h Filterless Auto-clean Chimney
- Filter-less technology ensures powerful suction...
- It comes with motion sensing technology that enables...
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty (15 years) on Motor and 1...
- Type: Curved Glass, Wall Mounted | Colour: Black
This Elica chimney has a suction capacity of 1200 m3/hour. Chimney filters are not needed as it comes with auto-clean filterless technology.
It also has a touch control panel for easy operation. The size of this chimney is 60 cm.
2. Hindware 60cm 1200 m3/h Auto-clean Chimney
- Type: Curved Glass, Wall Mounted, Color: SS
- Size: 60cm, Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr
- Baffle Filter : Uses panels to separate grease & spice,...
- Warranty: 1 year on product + 5 years on motor,...
Hindware NEO 60 cm 1200 m3/hAuto-clean Chimney is one of the most popular and bestselling products.
It comes with 1 Year warranty on the product and 5 years on the motor. It has stainless steel baffle filters that are easy to clean and requires low maintenance.
The suction capacity of this Hindware chimney is 1200m3/hr which is good enough for a kitchen with a 3-burner stove.
The size of this chimney (in centimeters) is 60 cm which is suitable for most kitchens in India.
3. Faber 60 cm 1200 m3/h Chimney
- Type: Curved glass, Wall mounted, Heat Auto-Clean...
- Size: 60 cm(2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)...
- Control Type: Touch and Gesture | Max noise(dB): 58 |...
- Heat Auto-Clean Technology with Oil collector.
The Faber 60 cm 1200 m3/h Chimney has a good suction capacity of 1200 m3/hour. This kitchen chimney has a touch control panel with LED lamps.
It also has an intelligent filter cleaning reminder that notifies you when the filter needs to be cleaned.
The stainless steel baffle filter is easy to clean and requires low maintenance. The size of this product is 60x50x28 cm and it weighs 7.5 kg.
4. Glen 60 cm 1200 m3/h Chimney
- Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr (For kitchen size >200...
Glen 60 cm 1200 m3/h Chimney is one of India’s best-selling kitchen chimneys. It has a good suction capacity of 1200 m3/hr, which is ideal for a 3-burner stove.
The chimney has 2 baffle filters, which are easy to clean and maintain. It also comes with a push-button control panel, which makes it easy to use.
The chimney is made of stainless steel and is available in 60 cm and 90 cm widths.
5. Kaff 60 cm 1000 m3/h Chimney
- Heavy Duty Baffle Filter,Matt Black Rust Free Coating
- Soft Push Button Control,Black Curved Tempered...
- Designed Max Airflow (Upto):- 1000 Nm3/h,Air Outlet :...
- Noise Level : 54 dBA (max),Size : 60cm
Kaff is one of the most trusted names when it comes to kitchen chimneys. The Kaff 60 cm 1000 m3/h chimney is no different. It sports a black tempered glass finish and has a suction capacity of 1000 cubic meters per hour.
It also has a touch control panel for easy operation. The other features of the Kaff 60 cm 1000 m3/h chimney include a 3-layer baffle filter -LED lamps for better illumination -Foil wound motor for minimum noise -Thermal auto clean function -1 year warranty.
If you are looking for a kitchen chimney that checks all the right boxes, then the Kaff 60 cm 1000 m3/h chimney is the one for you.
What Are The Factors To Consider Before Buying A Kitchen Chimney?
A good kitchen chimney should be able to work efficiently and quietly. There are many factors to consider when choosing a kitchen chimney, such as the size of the kitchen, the type of stove, the number of burners, and the budget.
The first thing you need to think about is the size of your kitchen. This will determine the size of the hood that you need to purchase. Make sure to measure the ceiling height in your kitchen so you can buy a chimney that will be the correct size.
Type Of Stove:
Another important factor to consider is the type of stove that you have. Different stoves require different types of hoods.
For example, if you have a gas stove, you’ll need to buy a hood that is specifically designed for use with gas stoves. Electric stoves will require a different type of hood.
Be sure to check what type of stove you have before making your purchase so you can get the right kind of chimney.
Finally, you need to decide what style of chimney you want for your kitchen. There are many different styles on the market.
so take some time to browse and see which one would be best for your kitchen’s overall design.
When it comes down to it, choosing a kitchen chimney is all about finding the right balance between functions and style.
Make sure to keep these things in mind when making your purchase and you’ll be sure to find the perfect chimney for your needs!
We hope this buyer’s guide has helped you narrow down the best kitchen chimney for your 3-burner stove. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below.